I am sure most of you know that certain searches in Google can offer you some entertainment. Some are games, some are images, and some are illusions. Here are a few you can try.
- Image search > ‘atari breakout’
- ‘google gravity’ > I’m feeling lucky search
- ‘google pacman’ > I’m feeling lucky search
- ‘askew’ > Enter
- ‘do a barrel roll’ > Enter
- ‘zerg rush’ > enter – with your mouse you can also shot the o’s
- ‘(sqrt(cos(x))*cos(400*x)+sqrt (abs(x))-0.4)*(4-x*x)^0.1’ > enter – this gives you a plot graph of a heart